Glock Fanny Pack - Posted in Concealed Carry , Concealed Carry Corner , Editorial , Guns & Gear , Other Gear & Gadgets , Pistols , Semi-Auto Posted by Matt E No comments

Last week a friend called me and asked me to come over to show off his new carry style. He walked into my house with a Rugrats fanny pack and white New Balance shoes. Now my friend Shawn is a father who lives in the suburbs and is the proud owner of a sweet Toyota minivan. I couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of me, but to my surprise, he pulled out a Glock 19 and said it fit perfectly. At that moment, I felt confused, angry, and sad all at once, but let's get to the horrible truth about fanny packs.

Glock Fanny Pack

Glock Fanny Pack

This article is painful to write because let's be honest, fanny packs were terrible when they were popular, and now they're even worse. They basically tell everyone that you have lost life and that there are more pocket options in life than being dignified. It conveys a feeling of weakness and sends the message that you have given up on life altogether. By now, it should be pretty clear that I don't like everything about fanny packs. Although when it comes to carrying a concealed handgun, anything about looking weak and ridiculous can be a plus when it comes to blending in.

Six Pack™ Fanny Pack Conversion Strap

It makes you look harmless and lets people protect you. When I first saw my friend in a fanny pack, I laughed at him and immediately dismissed him because I didn't expect him to pull a handgun out of such a ridiculous fanny pack. Having something like a fanny pack allows some people to carry an appendix without putting a gun to your stomach every time you sit down. It works especially well for older children who can't always take supplements because their intestines are smaller.

Having something like a fanny pack in the summer may seem ridiculous, but the more you use it, the more it makes sense. It is often difficult to carry in summer as there are no clothes to use for concealment so people face issues like prints if carried under a thin t-shirt. A fanny pack will not only allow you to carry a large handgun comfortably in general, but will also take the pressure off during the summer months when carrying is difficult.

I started jokingly posting on the TFB group chat that I was carrying my Gen5 Glock 19 in a fanny pack. I was surprised to find that our resident shorts aficionado, James Reeves, had a snub-nose revolver in his fanny pack. It says it's easy to carry and doesn't add any inconvenient accessories if you're on the move all day.

Now I know there will be people who say that carrying in a fanny pack is technically a form of body carry and I would say yes but not really. At its most basic definition, a fanny pack would be considered off-body carry but it is not the same as other off-body carry methods like a purse or backpack because it is your scope for a handgun. You are so close.

Toorise Sports Waist Bag 11.8\

Many body options are hard to support because it's easy to steal from them when they're not paying attention. With a fanny pack, it's more difficult to steal because you have to wrap your arms around the person or untie them from behind. It is still possible but much harder to steal than the other options. I've been trying to carry a handgun in my Sweet Spot Pizza fanny pack for the past week, and honestly, I love how close it is to the body without feeling painful. Honestly, I totally accept that they think the fanny pack is the weight of a bag accessory. I don't like the idea and presence of them but they are very useful.

So after carrying my Spice Pizza fanny pack for a week, I can honestly say that I still hate them with every fiber of my being but they can be useful for concealment. Keeping a small handgun in a holster close to your body can make for a very comfortable summer IWB carry option. I was really surprised how comfortable having a fanny pack around your waist can be if you're planning a day out with the family.

Although it offers many advantages and can be very useful, I think I would personally go with an IWB holster. Despite preferring to carry in an IWB holster, I think carrying in a fanny pack is a reasonable option for people. It really depends on what your daily activities are and what works best for your lifestyle. Some shipping methods are easy to write off but sometimes it's good to keep an open mind and try new ways. Let me know what you think about carrying a fanny pack in the comments below. If you're someone like me who hates the idea but knows how practical it is, let me know below. Message me on my Instagram @fridgeoperator if you have any questions. Stay safe out there.

Glock Fanny Pack

I am an avid shooter and love to learn whether it is at my job or in the shooting community. I'm an average guy who really likes to talk to other people about weapons and other emotions.

Inch Steel Clip Iwb Kydex Holsters With Claw For Glock 43/43x Red

Free glock promo pack, glock promo pack email, pellet glock, key glock, glock lock, nerf glock, glock drawing, glock pdf, glock holsters, glock holster, glock sights, glock tattoo